FFP2/KN95 Face Mask x 10
These face masks are filtering masks that are recommended when the protection of the respiratory system is needed. Box of 10 masks.
CE Certified FFP2/KN95
Bendable Nose Clip
Same Day Dispatch
Available in the UK
Suitable for Vegetarians
FFP2 Dust Masks/Respirators protect against moderate levels of dust, as well as solid and liquid aerosols. FFP2 Dust Masks have a higher level of protection than FFP1 and surgical masks. FFP2 masks protect against materials in concentrations up to 12x OEL or 4x APF. FFP2 masks are used by healthcare professionals against influenza viruses. They are currently used for protection against the coronavirus. We are working hard to offer the best prices possible, however, these are all dependent on our wholesale cost. Due to the pandemic, the UK landed stock is at a premium but this means you can get the product the very next day. >
2 Layers Melt Blown Fabric (filtration efficiency ≥ 95%) – 2 Layers PP Non-Woven Fabric – 1 Layer Hot Air Cotton. >
- 2 Layers Melt Blown Fabric (filtration Efficiency ≥ 95%)
- 2 Layers PP Non-Woven Fabric
- 1 Layer Hot Air Cotton
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask.
- The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mould to the shape of your nose.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place loops around each ear
- Mould or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
There are no reviews yet.
Health / 06 March 2020
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) – Key information
Blog / 21 February 2020
Daily Vitality – Product Review
Blog / 13 May 2020
Hand Sanitiser Coming Soon
Blog / 23 July 2020